Scrabble word: ISOMETRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ISOMETRIES exist?
Definitions of ISOMETRIES in dictionaries:
- noun - the growth rates in different parts of a growing organism are the same
- noun - a one-to-one mapping of one metric space into another metric space that preserves the distances between each pair of points
- noun - equality of elevation above sea level
- noun - equality of measure (e.g., equality of height above sea level or equality of loudness etc.)
- noun - equality of measure
There are 10 letters in ISOMETRIES: E E I I M O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ISOMETRIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ISOMETRIES plus a wildcard: ISOMETRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ISOMETRIES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ISOMETRIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.