Scrabble word: SOMERSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOMERSET exist?
Definitions of SOMERSET in dictionaries:
- noun - a county in southwestern England on the Bristol Channel
- noun - an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
- A town of southeast Massachusetts, a residential suburb of Fall River.
- A community of central New Jersey, a suburb of New Brunswick.
- verb - to roll the body in a complete circle, head over heels
There are 8 letters in SOMERSET: E E M O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOMERSET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOMERSET plus a wildcard: SOMERSET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOMERSET
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOMERSET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.