Scrabble word: FORMALITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORMALITY exist?
Definitions of FORMALITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a requirement of etiquette or custom
- noun - a manner that strictly observes all forms and ceremonies
- noun - compliance with formal rules
- The quality or condition of being formal.
- Rigorous or ceremonious adherence to established forms, rules, or customs.
- An established form, rule, or custom, especially one followed merely for the sake of procedure or decorum.
There are 9 letters in FORMALITY: A F I L M O R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORMALITY plus a wildcard: FORMALITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORMALITY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORMALITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.