Scrabble word: FAMILY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAMILY exist?
Definitions of FAMILY in dictionaries:
- noun - a social unit living together
- noun - primary social group
- noun - a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- noun - people descended from a common ancestor
- noun - a person having kinship with another or others
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more genera
- noun - a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
- noun - an association of people who share common beliefs or activities
- A fundamental social group in society typically consisting of a man and woman and their offspring.
- Two or more people who share goals and values, have long-term commitments to one another, and reside usually in the same dwelling place.
- All the members of a household under one roof.
- A group of persons sharing common ancestry.
- Lineage, especially distinguished lineage.
- A locally independent organized crime unit, as of the Cosa Nostra.
- A group of like things; a class.
- A group of individuals derived from a common stock: the family of human beings.
- A taxonomic category of related organisms ranking below an order and above a genus.
- A group of languages descended from the same parent language, such as the IndoEuropean language family.
- A set of functions or surfaces that can be generated by varying the parameters of a general equation.
- A vertical column in the periodic table of elements.
- Of or having to do with a family: family problems.
- Being suitable for a family: family movies.
- noun - a group of persons related by blood or marriage
There are 6 letters in FAMILY: A F I L M Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAMILY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAMILY plus a wildcard: FAMILY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAMILY
Images for FAMILY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.