Scrabble word: RAMIFY
Is RAMIFY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RAMIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - have or develop complicating consequences
- verb - grow and send out branches or branch-like structures
- verb - divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- To have complicating consequences or outgrowths: The problem merely ramified after the unsuccessful meeting.
- To divide into or cause to extend in branches or subordinate branchlike parts.
- verb - to divide into branches
There are 6 letters in RAMIFY: A F I M R Y
Click to search all anagrams of RAMIFY plus a wildcard: RAMIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAMIFY
Images for RAMIFY
Lookup in Wiki for RAMIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.