Scrabble word: RAMIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAMIFY exist?
Definitions of RAMIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - have or develop complicating consequences
- verb - grow and send out branches or branch-like structures
- verb - divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- To have complicating consequences or outgrowths: The problem merely ramified after the unsuccessful meeting.
- To divide into or cause to extend in branches or subordinate branchlike parts.
- verb - to divide into branches