Scrabble word: MORALITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORALITY exist?
Definitions of MORALITY in dictionaries:
- noun - concern with the distinction between good and evil or right and wrong
- noun - motivation based on ideas of right and wrong
- The quality of being in accord with standards of right or good conduct.
- A system of ideas of right and wrong conduct: religious morality; Christian morality.
- Virtuous conduct.
- A rule or lesson in moral conduct.
- noun - conformity to the rules of right conduct