Scrabble word: MORTIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORTIFY exist?
Definitions of MORTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - practice self-denial of one's body and appetites
- verb - hold within limits and control
- verb - cause to feel shame
- verb - undergo necrosis
- To cause to experience shame, humiliation, or wounded pride; humiliate.
- To discipline (one’s body and physical appetites) by self-denial or self-inflicted privation.
- To practice ascetic discipline or self-denial of the body and its appetites.
- To undergo mortification; become gangrenous or necrosed.
There are 7 letters in MORTIFY: F I M O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MORTIFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORTIFY plus a wildcard: MORTIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORTIFY
Images for MORTIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.