Scrabble word: FORESAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORESAIL exist?
Definitions of FORESAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - the lowest sail on the foremast of a square-rigged vessel
- The principal square sail hung to the foremast of a square-rigged vessel.
- The principal triangular sail hung to the mast of a fore-and-aft-rigged vessel.
- The triangular sail hung to the forestay of a cutter or sloop.
- noun - the lowest sail on a foremast
There are 8 letters in FORESAIL: A E F I L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORESAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORESAIL plus a wildcard: FORESAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORESAIL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORESAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.