Scrabble word: FEUDATORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEUDATORY exist?
Definitions of FEUDATORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a person holding a fief
- adj - of or pertaining to the relation of a feudal vassal to his lord
- adj - owing feudal allegiance to or being subject to a sovereign
- A person holding land by feudal fee; a vassal.
- A feudal fee.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the feudal relationship between vassal and lord.
- Owing feudal homage or allegiance.
There are 9 letters in FEUDATORY: A D E F O R T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEUDATORY plus a wildcard: FEUDATORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEUDATORY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEUDATORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.