Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEDORA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEDORA exist?
Definitions of FEDORA in dictionaries:
- noun - a hat made of felt with a creased crown
- A soft felt hat with a fairly low crown creased lengthwise and a brim that can be turned up or down.
- n - a type of hat
There are 6 letters in FEDORA: A D E F O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEDORA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEDORA plus a wildcard: FEDORA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEDORA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEDORA
- Stubby fedora in black 35.00
- Broner Black Felt fedora Upturned Brim Mens fedora Hat
- fedora Leopard Band Black Hat F07
- Broner Gray fedora Hat with Black Band and Feather
- brown fedora
- ... and modern. This black fedora perfectly tops off your modern look
- fedora Hats - Laird Hatters
- fedora Feather Gangster Pimp Mob Godfather Hat Black eBay
- Wide Crease fedora Smithbilt Hats
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.