Is EVISCERATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EVISCERATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - surgically remove a part of a structure or an organ
- verb - remove the contents of
- verb - remove the entrails of
- verb - take away a vital or essential part of
- adj - having been disembowelled
- To remove the entrails of; disembowel.
- To take away a vital or essential part of: a compromise that eviscerated the proposed bill.
- To remove the contents of (an organ).
- To protrude through a wound or surgical incision.
There are 10 letters in EVISCERATE: A C E E E I R S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EVISCERATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EVISCERATE, to go: EVISCERATE?
Rearrange the letters in EVISCERATE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of EVISCERATE
9 letters out of EVISCERATE
8 letters out of EVISCERATE
7 letters out of EVISCERATE
6 letters out of EVISCERATE
5 letters out of EVISCERATE
4 letters out of EVISCERATE
3 letters out of EVISCERATE
2 letters out of EVISCERATE
Contextual use of EVISCERATE
What's nearby EVISCERATE
Lookup in Wiki for EVISCERATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EVISCERATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EVISCERATE"