Is SERVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SERVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) a stroke that puts the ball in play
- verb - serve a purpose, role, or function
- verb - do duty or hold offices
- verb - contribute or conduce to
- verb - be used by
- verb - help to some food
- verb - provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- verb - devote (part of) one's life or efforts to, as of countries, institutions, or ideas
- verb - promote, benefit, or be useful or beneficial to
- verb - spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- verb - deliver a warrant or summons to someone
- verb - be sufficient
- verb - do military service
- verb - mate with
- verb - put the ball into play
- To work for.
- To be a servant to.
- To prepare and offer (food, for example): serve tea.
- To place food before (someone); wait on: served the guests a wonderful dinner.
- To provide goods and services for (customers): a hotel that has served tourists at the same location for 30 years.
- To supply (goods or services) to customers.
- To assist (the celebrant) during Mass.
- To be of assistance to or promote the interests of; aid: “Both major parties today seek to serve the national interest” (John F.
- To spend or complete (time): served four terms in Congress.
- To fight or undergo military service for: served her country for five years in the navy.
- To give homage and obedience to: served God.
- To act toward (another) in a specified way; requite: She has served me ill, and only that.
- To copulate with.
- To meet the needs or requirements of; satisfy: serve the purpose.
- To deliver or present (a writ or summons).
- To present such a writ to.
- To put (a ball or shuttlecock) in play, as in tennis, badminton, or jai alai.
- To bind or whip (a rope) with fine cord or wire.
- To be employed as a servant.
- To do a term of duty: serve in the U.
- To act in a particular capacity: serve as a clerk.
- To be of service or use; function: Let this incident serve as a reminder to future generations.
- To meet requirements or needs; satisfy: a device that will serve well.
- To wait on tables: serve at luncheon.
- To put a ball or shuttlecock into play, as in court games.
- The right, manner, or act of serving in many court games.
- verb - to work for
There are 5 letters in SERVE: E E R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SERVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SERVE, to go: SERVE?
Rearrange the letters in SERVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SERVE
What's nearby SERVE
Lookup in Wiki for SERVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SERVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SERVE"