Is SEVERE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEVERE in various dictionaries:
- adj - intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- adj - very strong or vigorous
- adj - severely simple
- adj - unsparing and uncompromising in discipline or judgment
- adj - causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- adj - very bad in degree or extent
- Unsparing or harsh, as in treatment of others; strict.
- Marked by or requiring strict adherence to rigorous standards or high principles.
- Austere or dour; forbidding: spoke in a severe voice.
- Extremely plain in substance or style: a severe black dress.
- Causing sharp discomfort or distress; extremely violent or intense: severe pain; a severe storm.
- Very serious; grave or grievous: severe mental illness.
- These adjectives mean unsparing and exacting with respect to discipline or control.
- adv - unsparing in the treatment of others [adj -VERER, -VEREST] : SEVERELY
There are 6 letters in SEVERE: E E E R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEVERE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEVERE, to go: SEVERE?
Rearrange the letters in SEVERE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEVERE
What's nearby SEVERE
Lookup in Wiki for SEVERE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEVERE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEVERE"