Is REVERSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REVERSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a relation of direct opposition
- noun - the gears by which the motion of a machine can be reversed
- noun - an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes
- noun - the side of a coin or medal that does not bear the principal design
- noun - (American football) a running play in which a back running in one direction hands the ball to a back running in the opposite direction
- noun - turning in the opposite direction
- verb - change to the contrary
- verb - turn inside out or upside down
- verb - rule against
- verb - cancel officially
- verb - reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of
- adj - directed or moving toward the rear
- adj - of the transmission gear causing backward movement in a motor vehicle
- adj - reversed (turned backward) in order or nature or effect
- Turned backward in position, direction, or order.
- Having the back showing or in view of the observer.
- Moving, acting, or organized in a manner contrary to the usual.
- Causing backward movement: a reverse gear.
- Printed in such a way that the normally colored part appears white against a colored or black background.
- The opposite or contrary: All along we thought Sue was older than Bill, but just the reverse was true.
- The back or rear part.
- The side of a coin or medal that does not carry the principal design; the verso.
- A change to an opposite position, condition, or direction.
- A change in fortune from better to worse; a setback: suffered financial reverses.
- A mechanism, such as a gear in a motor vehicle, that is used to reverse movement.
- The position or operating condition of such a mechanism.
- Movement in an opposite direction.
- An offensive play in which a back running in one direction executes a handoff to a back running in the opposite direction.
- To turn around to the opposite direction.
- To turn inside out or upside down.
- To exchange the positions of; transpose.
- To cause to adopt a contrary viewpoint.
- To change to the opposite: reversed their planned course of action.
- To cause (an engine or a mechanism) to function in reverse.
- To turn or move in the opposite direction.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to change to the opposite position, direction, or course.
- verb - to turn or move in the opposite direction
There are 7 letters in REVERSE: E E E R R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REVERSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REVERSE, to go: REVERSE?
Rearrange the letters in REVERSE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REVERSE
6 letters out of REVERSE
5 letters out of REVERSE
4 letters out of REVERSE
3 letters out of REVERSE
2 letters out of REVERSE
Contextual use of REVERSE
What's nearby REVERSE
Lookup in Wiki for REVERSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REVERSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REVERSE"