Is VERSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - literature in metrical form
- noun - a piece of poetry
- noun - a line of metrical text
- verb - compose verses or put into verse
- verb - familiarize through thorough study or experience
- A single metrical line in a poetic composition; one line of poetry.
- A division of a metrical composition, such as a stanza of a poem or hymn.
- A poem.
- Metrical or rhymed composition as distinct from prose; poetry.
- The art or work of a poet.
- A group of poems: read a book of satirical verse.
- Metrical writing that lacks depth or artistic merit.
- A particular type of metrical composition, such as blank verse or free verse.
- One of the numbered subdivisions of a chapter in the Bible.
- verb - to change from prose into metrical form
There are 5 letters in VERSE: E E R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VERSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERSE, to go: VERSE?
Rearrange the letters in VERSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VERSE
What's nearby VERSE
Lookup in Wiki for VERSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERSE"