Is VERSED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERSED in various dictionaries:
- noun - an injectable form of benzodiazepine (trade name Versed) useful for sedation and for reducing pain during uncomfortable medical procedures
- verb - compose verses or put into verse
- verb - familiarize through thorough study or experience
- adj - thoroughly acquainted through study or experience
- Acquainted through study or experience; knowledgeable or skilled: She is well versed in classical languages.
- verb - to change from prose into metrical form
There are 6 letters in VERSED: D E E R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VERSED
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERSED, to go: VERSED?
Rearrange the letters in VERSED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VERSED
What's nearby VERSED
Lookup in Wiki for VERSED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERSED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERSED"