Is SERVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SERVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose occupation is to serve at table (as in a restaurant)
- noun - (court games) the player who serves to start a point
- noun - (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- noun - utensil used in serving food or drink
- One who serves food and drink.
- Something, such as a tray, that is used in serving food and drink.
- An attendant to the celebrant at Mass.
- The player who serves, as in court games.
- A computer or program that controls a central repository of data that can be downloaded and manipulated in some manner by a client.
- noun - one that serves another
There are 6 letters in SERVER: E E R R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SERVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SERVER, to go: SERVER?
Rearrange the letters in SERVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SERVER
What's nearby SERVER
Lookup in Wiki for SERVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SERVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SERVER"