Is REVERES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REVERES in various dictionaries:
- noun - American silversmith remembered for his midnight ride (celebrated in a poem by Longfellow) to warn the colonists in Lexington and Concord that British troops were coming (1735-1818)
- noun - a lapel on a woman's garment
- verb - love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess
- verb - regard with feelings of respect and reverence
- verb - to regard with great respect
There are 7 letters in REVERES: E E E R R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REVERES
To search all scrabble anagrams of REVERES, to go: REVERES?
Rearrange the letters in REVERES and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REVERES
6 letters out of REVERES
5 letters out of REVERES
4 letters out of REVERES
3 letters out of REVERES
2 letters out of REVERES
Contextual use of REVERES
What's nearby REVERES
Lookup in Wiki for REVERES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REVERES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REVERES"