Is REEVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REEVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - female ruff
- verb - pass a rope through
- verb - pass through a hole or opening
- verb - fasten by passing through a hole or around something
- The elected president of a town council in some parts of Canada.
- Any of various minor officers of parishes or other local authorities.
- A bailiff or steward of a manor in the later medieval period.
- A high officer of local administration appointed by the Anglo-Saxon kings.
- To pass (a rope or rod) through a hole, ring, pulley, or block.
- To fasten by passing through or around.
- To pass a rope or rod through (a hole, ring, pulley, or block).
- The female ruff.
- verb - to fasten by passing through or around something
There are 5 letters in REEVE: E E E R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REEVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REEVE, to go: REEVE?
Rearrange the letters in REEVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REEVE
What's nearby REEVE
Lookup in Wiki for REEVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REEVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REEVE"