Is RECEIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECEIVE in various dictionaries:
- verb - get something
- verb - receive a specified treatment (abstract)
- verb - register (perceptual input)
- verb - go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
- verb - express willingness to have in one's home or environs
- verb - accept as true or valid
- verb - bid welcome to
- verb - convert into sounds or pictures
- verb - experience as a reaction
- verb - have or give a reception
- verb - receive as a retribution or punishment
- verb - partake of the Holy Eucharist sacrament
- verb - regard favorably or with disapproval
- To take or acquire (something given, offered, or transmitted); get.
- To hear or see (information, for example): receive bad news; received a good report of the group’s activities.
- To have (a title, for example) bestowed on oneself.
- To meet with; experience: receive sympathetic treatment.
- To have inflicted or imposed on oneself: receive a penalty.
- To bear the weight or force of; support: The beams receive the full weight of the walls and roof.
- To take or intercept the impact of (a blow, for example).
- To take in, hold, or contain: a tank that receives rainwater.
- To admit: receive new members.
- To greet or welcome: receive guests.
- To perceive or acquire mentally: receive a bad impression.
- To regard with approval or disapproval: essays that were received well.
- To listen to and acknowledge formally and authoritatively: The judge received their oath of allegiance.
- To acquire or get something; be a recipient.
- To admit or welcome guests or visitors: The couple are not receiving this winter.
- To partake of the Eucharist.
- To convert incoming electromagnetic waves into visible or audible signals.
- To catch or take possession of a kicked ball.
- verb - to come into possession of
There are 7 letters in RECEIVE: C E E E I R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECEIVE, to go: RECEIVE?
Rearrange the letters in RECEIVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RECEIVE
What's nearby RECEIVE
Lookup in Wiki for RECEIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECEIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECEIVE"