Is RECEIVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECEIVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - set that receives radio or tv signals
- noun - (law) a person (usually appointed by a court of law) who liquidates assets or preserves them for the benefit of affected parties
- noun - earphone that converts electrical signals into sounds
- noun - a person who receives something
- noun - the tennis player who receives the serve
- noun - a football player who catches (or is supposed to catch) a forward pass
- One that receives something: a receiver of many compliments.
- A device, such as a part of a radio, television set, or telephone, that receives incoming radio signals and converts them to perceptible forms, such as sound or light.
- An official appointed to receive and account for money due.
- A person appointed by a court administrator to take into custody the property or funds of others, pending litigation.
- A person who knowingly buys or receives stolen goods.
- A receptacle intended for a specific purpose.
- A member of the offensive team eligible to catch a forward pass.
- The catcher.
- verb - to come into possession of
There are 8 letters in RECEIVER: C E E E I R R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEIVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECEIVER, to go: RECEIVER?
Rearrange the letters in RECEIVER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RECEIVER
7 letters out of RECEIVER
6 letters out of RECEIVER
5 letters out of RECEIVER
4 letters out of RECEIVER
3 letters out of RECEIVER
2 letters out of RECEIVER
Contextual use of RECEIVER
What's nearby RECEIVER
Lookup in Wiki for RECEIVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECEIVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECEIVER"