Is SERVICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SERVICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - work done by one person or group that benefits another
- noun - an act of help or assistance
- noun - the act of public worship following prescribed rules
- noun - a company or agency that performs a public service
- noun - employment in or work for another
- noun - a force that is a branch of the armed forces
- noun - Canadian writer (born in England) who wrote about life in the Yukon Territory (1874-1958)
- noun - a means of serving
- noun - tableware consisting of a complete set of articles (silver or dishware) for use at table
- noun - the act of mating by male animals
- noun - (law) the acts performed by an English feudal tenant for the benefit of his lord which formed the consideration for the property granted to him
- noun - (sports) a stroke that puts the ball in play
- noun - the act of delivering a writ or summons upon someone
- noun - periodic maintenance on a car or machine
- noun - the performance of duties by a waiter or servant
- verb - be used by
- verb - make fit for use
- verb - mate with
- Employment in duties or work for another, especially for a government.
- A government branch or department and its employees: the diplomatic service.
- The armed forces of a nation.
- A branch of the armed forces of a nation.
- Work or duties performed for a superior.
- The occupation or duties of a servant.
- Work done for others as an occupation or a business: provides full catering service.
- A department or branch of a hospital staff that provides specified patient care: the anesthesiology service; the chest service.
- Installation, maintenance, or repairs provided or guaranteed by a dealer or manufacturer.
- A facility providing the public with the use of something, such as water or transportation.
- Acts of devotion to God; witness.
- A religious rite.
- An act of assistance or benefit to another or others; a favor.
- The serving of food or the manner in which it is served.
- A set of dishes or utensils: a silver tea service.
- The act, manner, or right of serving in many court games; a serve.
- Copulation with a female.
- The serving of a writ or summons.
- The material, such as cord, used in binding or wrapping rope.
- To make fit for use; adjust, repair, or maintain: service a car.
- To provide services to.
- To make interest payments on (a debt).
- To copulate with.
- Of or relating to the armed forces of a country.
- Intended for use in supplying or serving: a service elevator; the service entrance.
- Offering repairs or maintenance: a service guarantee; a road service area.
- Aside from specialized senses in finance (service a debt) and animal breeding (service a mare), service is used principally in the sense “to repair or maintain”: service the electric dishwasher.
- verb - to restore to good condition
There are 7 letters in SERVICE: C E E I R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SERVICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SERVICE, to go: SERVICE?
Rearrange the letters in SERVICE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SERVICE
6 letters out of SERVICE
5 letters out of SERVICE
4 letters out of SERVICE
3 letters out of SERVICE
2 letters out of SERVICE
Contextual use of SERVICE
What's nearby SERVICE
Lookup in Wiki for SERVICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SERVICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SERVICE"