Is SIEVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIEVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - check and sort carefully
- verb - separate by passing through a sieve or other straining device to separate out coarser elements
- verb - distinguish and separate out
- To pass through a sieve.
- verb - to pass through a sieve (a utensil for separating the coarse parts from the fine parts of loose matter)
There are 5 letters in SIEVE: E E I S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIEVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIEVE, to go: SIEVE?
Rearrange the letters in SIEVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIEVE
What's nearby SIEVE
Lookup in Wiki for SIEVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIEVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIEVE"