Is DEVISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEVISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a will disposing of real property
- noun - (law) a gift of real property by will
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - give by will, especially real property
- To form, plan, or arrange in the mind; design or contrive: devised a new system for handling mail orders.
- To transmit or give (real property) by will.
- To suppose; imagine.
- The act of transmitting or giving real property by will.
- The property or lands so transmitted or given.
- A will or clause in a will transmitting or giving real property.
- verb - to form in the mind
There are 6 letters in DEVISE: D E E I S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEVISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEVISE, to go: DEVISE?
Rearrange the letters in DEVISE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEVISE
What's nearby DEVISE
Lookup in Wiki for DEVISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEVISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEVISE"