Is SIEVES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIEVES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a strainer for separating lumps from powdered material or grading particles
- verb - examine in order to test suitability
- verb - check and sort carefully
- verb - separate by passing through a sieve or other straining device to separate out coarser elements
- verb - distinguish and separate out
- verb - to pass through a sieve (a utensil for separating the coarse parts from the fine parts of loose matter)
There are 6 letters in SIEVES: E E I S S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIEVES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIEVES, to go: SIEVES?
Rearrange the letters in SIEVES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIEVES
What's nearby SIEVES
Lookup in Wiki for SIEVES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIEVES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIEVES"