Scrabble word: TRANSGRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSGRESS exist?
Definitions of TRANSGRESS in dictionaries:
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - spread over land, especially along a subsiding shoreline
- verb - commit a sin
- verb - pass beyond (limits or boundaries)
- To go beyond or over (a limit or boundary); exceed or overstep: “to make sure that her characters didn’t transgress the parameters of ordinariness” (Ron Rosenbaum).
- To act in violation of (the law, for example).
- To commit an offense by violating a law or command; sin.
- To spread over land, especially over the land along a subsiding shoreline.
There are 10 letters in TRANSGRESS: A E G N R R S S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSGRESS plus a wildcard: TRANSGRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSGRESS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSGRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.