Scrabble word: SIDELONG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDELONG exist?
Definitions of SIDELONG in dictionaries:
- adj - (used especially of glances) directed to one side with or as if with doubt or suspicion or envy
- adj - situated at or extending to the side
- adj - inclining or directed to one side
- adv - on the side
- adv - with the side toward someone or something
- adv - to, toward or at one side
- Directed to one side; sideways: a sidelong glance.
- So as to slant; sloping.
- On or toward the side; sideways.
- In an oblique manner.
- adj - directed to one side
There are 8 letters in SIDELONG: D E G I L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDELONG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIDELONG plus a wildcard: SIDELONG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIDELONG
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIDELONG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.