Scrabble word: REPUDIATE
Is REPUDIATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REPUDIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - cast off
- verb - refuse to acknowledge, ratify, or recognize as valid
- verb - refuse to recognize or pay
- verb - reject as untrue, unfounded, or unjust
- To reject the validity or authority of: “Chaucer... not only came to doubt the worth of his extraordinary body of work, but repudiated it” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- To reject emphatically as unfounded, untrue, or unjust: repudiated the accusation.
- To refuse to recognize or pay: repudiate a debt.
- To disown (a child, for example).
- To refuse to have any dealings with.
There are 9 letters in REPUDIATE: A D E E I P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPUDIATE
Click to search all anagrams of REPUDIATE plus a wildcard: REPUDIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPUDIATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPUDIATE
Lookup in Wiki for REPUDIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.