Scrabble word: PARACHUTE
Is PARACHUTE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PARACHUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - rescue equipment consisting of a device that fills with air and retards your fall
- verb - jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute
- An apparatus used to retard free fall from an aircraft, consisting of a light, usually hemispherical canopy attached by cords to a harness and worn or stored folded until deployed in descent.
- Any of various similar unpowered devices that are used for retarding free-speeding or free-falling motion.
- To drop (supplies or troops, for example) by means of a parachute.
There are 9 letters in PARACHUTE: A A C E H P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARACHUTE
Click to search all anagrams of PARACHUTE plus a wildcard: PARACHUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARACHUTE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARACHUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.