Scrabble word: TRACHEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRACHEA exist?
Definitions of TRACHEA in dictionaries:
- noun - membranous tube with cartilaginous rings that conveys inhaled air from the larynx to the bronchi
- noun - one of the tubules forming the respiratory system of most insects and many arachnids
- A thin-walled tube of cartilaginous and membranous tissue descending from the larynx to the bronchi and carrying air to the lungs.
- One of the internal respiratory tubes of insects and some other terrestrial arthropods.
- One of the tubular conductive vessels in the xylem of vascular plants.
- adj - the passage for conveying air to the lungs [n -CHEAE or -CHEAS] : TRACHEAL