Scrabble word: TRACHEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRACHEA exist?
Definitions of TRACHEA in dictionaries:
- noun - membranous tube with cartilaginous rings that conveys inhaled air from the larynx to the bronchi
- noun - one of the tubules forming the respiratory system of most insects and many arachnids
- A thin-walled tube of cartilaginous and membranous tissue descending from the larynx to the bronchi and carrying air to the lungs.
- One of the internal respiratory tubes of insects and some other terrestrial arthropods.
- One of the tubular conductive vessels in the xylem of vascular plants.
- adj - the passage for conveying air to the lungs [n -CHEAE or -CHEAS] : TRACHEAL
There are 7 letters in TRACHEA: A A C E H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACHEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRACHEA plus a wildcard: TRACHEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRACHEA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRACHEA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.