Scrabble word: APPRECIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPRECIATE exist?
Definitions of APPRECIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - recognize with gratitude
- verb - be fully aware of
- verb - hold dear
- verb - gain in value
- verb - increase the value of
- To recognize the quality, significance, or magnitude of: appreciated their freedom.
- To be fully aware of or sensitive to; realize: I appreciate your problems.
- To be thankful or show gratitude for: I really appreciate your help.
- To admire greatly; value.
- To increase in value or price, especially over time.
There are 10 letters in APPRECIATE: A A C E E I P P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPRECIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPRECIATE plus a wildcard: APPRECIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPRECIATE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPRECIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.