Scrabble word: PEPTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEPTIC exist?
Definitions of PEPTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or promoting digestion
- Of, relating to, or assisting digestion: peptic secretion.
- Induced by or associated with the action of digestive secretions: a peptic ulcer.
- Of, relating to, or involving pepsin.
- A digestive agent.
- noun - a substance that promotes digestion
There are 6 letters in PEPTIC: C E I P P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEPTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEPTIC plus a wildcard: PEPTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEPTIC
Images for PEPTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.