Is RETRACTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RETRACTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disavowal or taking back of a previous assertion
- noun - the act of pulling or holding or drawing a part back
- The act of retracting or the state of being retracted.
- The act of recanting or disavowing a previously held statement or belief.
- A formal statement of disavowal.
- Something recanted or disavowed.
- The power of drawing back or of being drawn back.
- adj - the act of pulling or drawing over a surface [n -S] : TRACTIVE
There are 10 letters in RETRACTION: A C E I N O R R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RETRACTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of RETRACTION, to go: RETRACTION?
Rearrange the letters in RETRACTION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of RETRACTION
9 letters out of RETRACTION
8 letters out of RETRACTION
7 letters out of RETRACTION
6 letters out of RETRACTION
5 letters out of RETRACTION
4 letters out of RETRACTION
3 letters out of RETRACTION
2 letters out of RETRACTION
Contextual use of RETRACTION
What's nearby RETRACTION
Lookup in Wiki for RETRACTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RETRACTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RETRACTION"