Is RETORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RETORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- noun - a vessel where substances are distilled or decomposed by heat
- verb - answer back
- To reply, especially to answer in a quick, caustic, or witty manner.
- To present a counterargument to.
- To return in kind; pay back.
- To make a reply, especially a quick, caustic, or witty one.
- To present a counterargument.
- To return like for like; retaliate.
- A quick, incisive reply, especially one that turns the first speaker’s words to his or her own disadvantage.
- The act or an instance of retorting.
- A closed laboratory vessel with an outlet tube, used for distillation, sublimation, or decomposition by heat.
- verb - to answer back sharply
There are 6 letters in RETORT: E O R R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RETORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RETORT, to go: RETORT?
Rearrange the letters in RETORT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RETORT
What's nearby RETORT
Lookup in Wiki for RETORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RETORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RETORT"