Is OCTET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OCTET in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
- noun - eight performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a set of eight similar things considered as a unit
- noun - eight people considered as a unit
- noun - a musical composition written for eight performers
- A composition written for eight voices or eight instruments.
- A group of eight singers or eight instrumentalists.
- A group of eight: “A train of heavy wagons rumbled north on the Winnipeg Trail, drawn by octets of oxen, the drovers walking alongside” (Garrison Keillor).
- See octave (n.
- A set of eight valence electrons in an atom or ion, forming a stable configuration.
- noun - a group of eight
There are 5 letters in OCTET: C E O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OCTET
To search all scrabble anagrams of OCTET, to go: OCTET?
Rearrange the letters in OCTET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OCTET
What's nearby OCTET
Lookup in Wiki for OCTET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OCTET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OCTET"