Is TRITON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRITON in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) a sea god
- noun - the largest moon of Neptune
- noun - tropical marine gastropods having beautifully colored spiral shells
- noun - small usually bright-colored semiaquatic salamanders of North America and Europe and northern Asia
- Any of various chiefly tropical marine gastropod mollusks of the family Cymatiidae, having a pointed, spirally twisted, often colorfully marked shell.
- The nucleus of tritium, consisting of two neutrons and one proton.
- noun - a marine mollusk
There are 6 letters in TRITON: I N O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRITON
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRITON, to go: TRITON?
Rearrange the letters in TRITON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRITON
What's nearby TRITON
Lookup in Wiki for TRITON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRITON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRITON"