Is INTACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTACT in various dictionaries:
- adj - constituting the undiminished entirety
- adj - (of a woman) having the hymen unbroken
- adj - (used of domestic animals) sexually competent
- adj - undamaged in any way
- Remaining sound, entire, or uninjured; not impaired in any way.
- Having the hymen unbroken.
- Not castrated.
- adv - not damaged in any way [adj] : INTACTLY
There are 6 letters in INTACT: A C I N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTACT, to go: INTACT?
Rearrange the letters in INTACT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INTACT
What's nearby INTACT
Lookup in Wiki for INTACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTACT"