Is OCTANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OCTANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring angles to a celestial body
- One eighth of a circle.
- A 45 arc.
- The area enclosed by two radii at a 45 angle and the intersected arc.
- An instrument based on the principle of the sextant but employing only a 45 angle, used as an aid in navigation.
- The position of a celestial body when it is separated from another by a 45 angle.
- One of eight parts into which three-dimensional space is divided by three usually perpendicular coordinate planes.
- adj - an eighth of a circle [n -S] : OCTANTAL
There are 6 letters in OCTANT: A C N O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OCTANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of OCTANT, to go: OCTANT?
Rearrange the letters in OCTANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OCTANT
What's nearby OCTANT
Lookup in Wiki for OCTANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OCTANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OCTANT"