Is CONTACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTACT in various dictionaries:
- noun - close interaction
- noun - the act of touching physically
- noun - the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity
- noun - the physical coming together of two or more things
- noun - a person who is in a position to give you special assistance
- noun - a channel for communication between groups
- noun - (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact
- noun - a communicative interaction
- noun - a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- verb - be in or establish communication with
- verb - be in direct physical contact with
- A coming together or touching, as of objects or surfaces.
- The state or condition of touching or of immediate proximity: Litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid.
- Connection or interaction; communication: in contact with the right people.
- Visual observation: The pilot made contact with the ship.
- Association; relationship: came into contact with new ideas at college.
- A person who might be of use; a connection.
- A connection between two conductors that permits a flow of current.
- A part or device that makes or breaks such a connection.
- A person recently exposed to a contagious disease, usually through close association with an infected individual.
- A contact lens.
- To bring or put in contact.
- To be in or come into contact.
- Of, sustaining, or making contact.
- In 1966 Wilson Follett wrote that “Persons old enough to have been repelled by the verb contact... may as well make up their minds that there is no way to arrest or reverse the tide of its popularity.
- verb - to communicate with
There are 7 letters in CONTACT: A C C N O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTACT, to go: CONTACT?
Rearrange the letters in CONTACT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CONTACT
What's nearby CONTACT
Lookup in Wiki for CONTACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTACT"