Is CONTRACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTRACT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law
- noun - (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
- noun - a variety of bridge in which the bidder receives points toward game only for the number of tricks he bid
- verb - enter into a contractual arrangement
- verb - engage by written agreement
- verb - squeeze or press together
- verb - be stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illness
- verb - become smaller or draw together
- verb - make smaller
- verb - compress or concentrate
- verb - make or become more narrow or restricted
- verb - reduce in scope while retaining essential elements
- An agreement between two or more parties, especially one that is written and enforceable by law.
- The writing or document containing such an agreement.
- The branch of law dealing with formal agreements between parties.
- Marriage as a formal agreement; betrothal.
- The last and highest bid of one hand in bridge.
- The number of tricks thus bid.
- Contract bridge.
- A paid assignment to murder someone: put out a contract on the mobster’s life.
- To enter into by contract; establish or settle by formal agreement: contract a marriage.
- To acquire or incur: contract obligations; contract a serious illness.
- To reduce in size by drawing together; shrink.
- To pull together; wrinkle.
- To shorten (a word or words) by omitting or combining some of the letters or sounds.
- To enter into or make an agreement: contract for garbage collection.
- These verbs mean to decrease in size or content.
- verb - to decrease in size or volume
There are 8 letters in CONTRACT: A C C N O R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTRACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTRACT, to go: CONTRACT?
Rearrange the letters in CONTRACT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CONTRACT
7 letters out of CONTRACT
6 letters out of CONTRACT
5 letters out of CONTRACT
4 letters out of CONTRACT
3 letters out of CONTRACT
2 letters out of CONTRACT
Contextual use of CONTRACT
What's nearby CONTRACT
Lookup in Wiki for CONTRACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTRACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTRACT"