Is CONSUMERISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONSUMERISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the theory that an increasing consumption of goods is economically beneficial
- noun - a movement advocating greater protection of the interests of consumers
- The movement seeking to protect and inform consumers by requiring such practices as honest packaging and advertising, product guarantees, and improved safety standards.
- The theory that a progressively greater consumption of goods is economically beneficial.
- Attachment to materialistic values or possessions: deplored the rampant consumerism of contemporary society.
There are 11 letters in CONSUMERISM: C E I M M N O R S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSUMERISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONSUMERISM, to go: CONSUMERISM?
Rearrange the letters in CONSUMERISM and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of CONSUMERISM
10 letters out of CONSUMERISM
9 letters out of CONSUMERISM
8 letters out of CONSUMERISM
7 letters out of CONSUMERISM
6 letters out of CONSUMERISM
5 letters out of CONSUMERISM
4 letters out of CONSUMERISM
3 letters out of CONSUMERISM
2 letters out of CONSUMERISM
Contextual use of CONSUMERISM
What's nearby CONSUMERISM
Lookup in Wiki for CONSUMERISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONSUMERISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONSUMERISM"