Is CUMIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUMIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - dwarf Mediterranean annual long cultivated for its aromatic seeds
- noun - aromatic seeds of the cumin herb of the carrot family
- An annual Mediterranean herb (Cuminum cyminum) in the parsley family, having finely divided leaves and clusters of small white or pink flowers.
- The seedlike fruit of this plant used for seasoning, as in curry and chili powders.
- Black cumin.
- noun - a plant used in cooking
There are 5 letters in CUMIN: C I M N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUMIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUMIN, to go: CUMIN?
Rearrange the letters in CUMIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUMIN
What's nearby CUMIN
Lookup in Wiki for CUMIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUMIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUMIN"