Is MENISCUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MENISCUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) a disk of cartilage that serves as a cushion between the ends of bones that meet at a joint
- noun - (optics) a lens that is concave on one side and convex on the other
- noun - (physics) the curved upper surface of a nonturbulent liquid in a vertical tube
- A crescent-shaped body.
- A concavo-convex lens.
- The curved upper surface of a nonturbulent liquid in a container that is concave if the liquid wets the container walls and convex if it does not.
- A cartilage disk that acts as a cushion between the ends of bones that meet in a joint.
- adj - a crescent-shaped body [n -CI or -CUSES] : MENISCAL
There are 8 letters in MENISCUS: C E I M N S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MENISCUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MENISCUS, to go: MENISCUS?
Rearrange the letters in MENISCUS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MENISCUS
7 letters out of MENISCUS
6 letters out of MENISCUS
5 letters out of MENISCUS
4 letters out of MENISCUS
3 letters out of MENISCUS
2 letters out of MENISCUS
Contextual use of MENISCUS
What's nearby MENISCUS
Lookup in Wiki for MENISCUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MENISCUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MENISCUS"