Is MUSICS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUSICS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- noun - any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds
- noun - musical activity (singing or whistling etc.)
- noun - (music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds)
- noun - punishment for one's actions
- noun - vocal or instrumental sounds organized to produce a unified composition
There are 6 letters in MUSICS: C I M S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSICS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUSICS, to go: MUSICS?
Rearrange the letters in MUSICS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUSICS
What's nearby MUSICS
Lookup in Wiki for MUSICS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUSICS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUSICS"