Is MINUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated
- adj - on the negative side or lower end of a scale
- adj - involving disadvantage or harm
- Reduced by the subtraction of; less: Nine minus three is six.
- Without: I went to work minus my briefcase.
- Negative or on the negative part of a scale: a minus value; minus five degrees.
- Ranking on the lower end of a designated scale: a grade of A minus.
- The minus sign (–).
- A negative quantity.
- A deficiency or defect.
- noun - a negative quantity
There are 5 letters in MINUS: I M N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINUS, to go: MINUS?
Rearrange the letters in MINUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MINUS
What's nearby MINUS
Lookup in Wiki for MINUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINUS"