Is NIMBUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NIMBUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dark grey cloud bearing rain
- noun - an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- A cloudy radiance said to surround a classical deity when on earth.
- A radiant light that appears usually in the form of a circle or halo about or over the head in the representation of a god, demigod, saint, or sacred person such as a king or an emperor.
- A splendid atmosphere or aura, as of glamour, that surrounds a person or thing.
- A rain cloud, especially a low dark layer of clouds such as a nimbostratus.
- adj - a luminous cloud [n -BI or -BUSES] : NIMBUSED
There are 6 letters in NIMBUS: B I M N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NIMBUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NIMBUS, to go: NIMBUS?
Rearrange the letters in NIMBUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NIMBUS
What's nearby NIMBUS
Lookup in Wiki for NIMBUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NIMBUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NIMBUS"