Is CONSUME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONSUME in various dictionaries:
- verb - eat immoderately
- verb - serve oneself to, or consume regularly
- verb - spend extravagantly
- verb - destroy completely
- verb - use up (resources or materials)
- verb - engage fully
- To eat or drink up; ingest.
- To expend; use up: engines that consume less fuel; a project that consumed most of my time and energy.
- To purchase (goods or services) for direct use or ownership.
- To waste; squander.
- To destroy totally; ravage: flames that consumed the house; a body consumed by cancer.
- To be destroyed, expended, or wasted.
- To purchase economic goods and services: a society that consumes as fast as it produces.
- verb - to use up
There are 7 letters in CONSUME: C E M N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSUME
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONSUME, to go: CONSUME?
Rearrange the letters in CONSUME and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONSUME
6 letters out of CONSUME
5 letters out of CONSUME
4 letters out of CONSUME
3 letters out of CONSUME
2 letters out of CONSUME
Contextual use of CONSUME
What's nearby CONSUME
Lookup in Wiki for CONSUME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONSUME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONSUME"