Is SUMMON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUMMON in various dictionaries:
- verb - call in an official matter, such as to attend court
- verb - ask to come
- verb - gather or bring together
- verb - make ready for action or use
- To call together; convene.
- To request to appear; send for.
- To order to appear in court by the issuance of a summons.
- To order to take a specified action; bid: summon the captain to surrender.
- To call forth; evoke: “He summoned up a smile, though it seemed to take all his strength” (Colin Turnbull).
- verb - to order to appear
There are 6 letters in SUMMON: M M N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUMMON
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUMMON, to go: SUMMON?
Rearrange the letters in SUMMON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SUMMON
What's nearby SUMMON
Lookup in Wiki for SUMMON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUMMON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUMMON"