Is MOURN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOURN in various dictionaries:
- verb - feel sadness
- verb - observe the customs of mourning after the death of a loved one
- To feel or express grief or sorrow.
- To show grief for a death by conventional signs, as by wearing black clothes.
- To make a low, indistinct, mournful sound.
- To feel or express deep regret for: mourned the wasted years.
- To grieve over (someone who has died).
- To utter sorrowfully.
- verb - to feel or express grief or sorrow
There are 5 letters in MOURN: M N O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOURN
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOURN, to go: MOURN?
Rearrange the letters in MOURN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOURN
What's nearby MOURN
Lookup in Wiki for MOURN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOURN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOURN"