Is IMMUNE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMMUNE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is immune to a particular infection
- adj - relating to the condition of immunity
- adj - secure against
- adj - relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
- adj - (usually followed by `to') not affected by a given influence
- Not subject to an obligation imposed on others; exempt: immune from taxation; immune from criminal prosecution.
- Not affected by a given influence; unresponsive: immune to persuasion.
- Of, relating to, or having immunity to infection by a specific pathogen.
- noun - one who is protected from a disease
There are 6 letters in IMMUNE: E I M M N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMUNE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMMUNE, to go: IMMUNE?
Rearrange the letters in IMMUNE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IMMUNE
What's nearby IMMUNE
Lookup in Wiki for IMMUNE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMMUNE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMMUNE"